Floats towards the after divisions: action Down/Intermediate, Med/Surg, Ortho/Neuro/Onc, Adult and Adolescent Behavioral wellness, Post Partum OB, Pediatrics
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 medical center campuses and much more than 100 relevant health care facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs a lot more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that was serving their state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin supplied a lot more than $292 million in community advantage, including proper care of individuals staying in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based medical company focused on transformation through innovation over the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and health that is catholic when you look at the U.S., Ascension is devoted to delivering compassionate, personalized care to any or all, particularly to those many in need of assistance. In FY2018, Ascension offered almost $2 billion in care of individuals located in poverty as well as other community advantage programs.
Exactly Exactly What you shall Do
As a co-employee with Ascension medical care, you’ll have the opportunity to provides nursing that is direct in a diverse health care environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols associated with the health care organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans connecting singles sign up. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Functions as a coordinator of most procedures for well-coordinated client care.
- Notes and carries out nursing and physician orders.
- Assesses and coordinates person’s care requirements with people in the health care group.
What You’ll Need
- Needed Credential
- BLS Provider credentialed from the United states Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire job or date transfer date.
- Rn credentialed through the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to engage date or task transfer date. Licensure through the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR home that is current permit if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Pediatric Advanced lifetime Support credentialed through the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from a certified school/college of medical needed
- None needed.
- 1-2 Years RN experience chosen